Small Bathroom Remodel Services in Springfield, MO
Get A Quote
Does your bathroom feel a bit cramped? The Top Tier Kitchens & Baths team is here to help you make the most of your space, no matter its size. We specialize in small bathroom remodel services, helping local homeowners like you create more functional spaces.
If you’re interested in learning more about our bathroom remodeling services or want to talk to one of our renovation experts, don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling 417-887-1100 or contacting us online.
Planning a Small Bathroom Remodel
Our goal is to help you find new ways to love your home. One of the ways we do that is by working with you to transform the spaces in your house that no longer fit your needs. When you’re ready to update your small bathroom, here’s what you can expect by working with our team:
- We’ll meet with you to talk about what you do and don’t like about your current bathroom
- Once we get a better understanding of your needs, we’ll show you product samples and help you decide which options will work best in your home
- From there, we’ll give you a free estimate and get your project on the books if you’re ready to move forward
- Once we get started, we’ll work quickly and efficiently to give your bathroom the refresh it deserves
One of the best things you can do during a small bathroom remodel to maximize the space is to remove your old bathtub. Many older bathtubs can be large and clunky, making your already small bathroom feel even more cramped.
With our tub-to-shower conversion services, we’ll take out your old bathtub and install a new shower in its place, which can make the whole bathroom look and feel bigger instantly. In many cases, we can complete your tub-to-shower conversion in as little as just one day, so you can enjoy the benefits as soon as possible.
Another project to consider for your small bathroom remodel project is a walk-in shower installation. Consider opting for a low-threshold or barrier-free shower, which can create the illusion of a bigger space. By eliminating the high wall of a traditional tub by installing a walk-in shower, it makes the space look more open, and therefore, larger.
Along those same lines, installing a glass shower door instead of a rod with a shower curtain can also make your bathroom look bigger since you’ll be able to see all the way to the back of the shower wall.
Other Small Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
Beyond replacing your bathtub or shower, there are also some design ideas you can do during your remodel to help you maximize your space:
- Choose light and bright colors for your shower area, walls, and floor to give the illusion of a bigger space
- Add shelving to your shower to give you extra storage for your favorite bathing products
- Make sure you have adequate lighting in the space
- Install a vanity with built-in storage so you can keep your countertop free of clutter
- Incorporate horizontal lines in your design, which can trick the eye into thinking the room looks wider than it is
Looking for even more inspiration? Check out this gallery of small bathroom design ideas as you plan your project.
Why Choose Top Tier Kitchens & Baths for Your Project?
We understand that just like every homeowner is unique, so is every bathroom remodeling project. When you hire our team for your small bathroom remodel, we’ll take the time to listen to you and give you the attention needed to bring your ideas to life.
Over the years, we’ve perfected the remodeling process, resulting in an excellent experience for every customer.
Schedule Your Small Bathroom Remodel Today
Don’t wait any longer to use a bathroom you don’t truly love. Let us help you make the most of your small space by creating a thoughtful design plan based on your needs. When you’re ready to get started, please call us at 417-887-1100 or contact us online.
Small Bathroom Remodel FAQs
How long will it take to complete my small bathroom remodel?
If you just need to replace your bathtub or shower, we can probably finish your remodel in as little as just one day! More extensive remodels will take a bit longer, but we’ll give you an estimated timeline before getting started.
How much will my small bathroom remodel cost to complete?
The average cost of a small bathroom remodel largely depends on the scope of your project. After talking with our team, we’ll give you a free quote to help you budget for your renovation.