Get A Quote
Kitchen Design in Springfield, MO
Your kitchen is so much more than the place you make food. It’s where your family gathers together, making memories on even the most normal of days. It’s where you host loved ones during the holidays and where you quietly sip coffee before the busy day begins. If you don’t love your current kitchen design in Springfield, MO, let Top Tier Kitchens & Baths transform it.
Planning a Kitchen Design in Springfield, MO
Whether you want to change the layout of your kitchen completely or you have a few smaller changes in mind, we can bring your design ideas to life. Our experts will take the time to sit down with you, talk about your wants and needs, and create a beautiful design that will help you fall back in love with your kitchen.
Important Things to Consider When Redesigning Your Kitchen
When you’re planning your project, there are a few important things to think about to ensure you get the kitchen of your dreams.
- How you plan to use the space: Think about how you want to use your newly designed kitchen. Do you want a place for the kids to eat a quick breakfast before school? Do you need plenty of counter space so you can cook more easily? Will you keep countertop appliances on the counter or stored away somewhere? Thinking about this first will help ensure you create the perfect design.
- Whether you want an island: A kitchen island can give you extra storage space, serve as a food prep station, act as a countertop eating area, etc. When planning your design, decide if you want to include an island and how you want it to function.
- What will be the focal point: Most kitchen designs have a focal point, whether it’s an eye-catching backsplash, a beautiful sink, or a stunning range and hood. Decide what you want the focal point to be and create the rest of the design around it.
Mistakes to Avoid When Planning a Kitchen Design
On the other hand, there are a few things you should try to avoid when planning your new kitchen design:
- Not having adequate ventilation: Improper ventilation can trap cooking smells in your home
- Not planning for electrical outlets: Make sure there are plenty of outlets in the right places so you can use small appliances, charge your phone, etc
- Not having a plan for how to use your cabinets: If you don’t think about how to use your cabinets, you probably won’t feel like you have functional storage space
- Not thinking about lighting: Inadequate lighting in your kitchen can make it harder to cook and the space might feel less inviting
Benefits of Designing a New Kitchen in Springfield, MO
Updating your kitchen with a new design is one of the best things you can do in your home. Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of redesigning your kitchen:
- It can improve your home value
- It can make your kitchen more functional and easier to use
- It can improve safety in your kitchen
- It can make your home more energy-efficient
- It can give your home a more modern look
Why Choose Top Tier Kitchens & Baths?
When you hire us for your kitchen design, our mission is to provide you with an excellent experience during every step of the process. We strive for nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction and we believe that our job isn’t done if you’re not happy. The result is a more enjoyable, less stressful remodeling experience.
Schedule Your Kitchen Remodel
Are you ready to give your kitchen a refresh with the help of Top Tier Kitchens & Baths? Don’t wait any longer to get your project on the books. Call us at 417-887-1100 or contact us online to get started.
Kitchen Design FAQs
How can I maximize space in my kitchen design?
Adding thoughtful storage solutions is the best way to make the most of the space in your kitchen. We’ll help you think about creative storage options so your kitchen looks bigger and feels less cluttered.
What is the best way to get started with my kitchen design?
In the initial planning phase, the best thing you can do is look at kitchen design inspiration and make a list of which features are most important to you. This will make it easier to bring your vision to life.