Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel Services in Springfield, MO
Farmhouse décor evokes a feeling of warmth and nostalgia, so it’s no wonder that more and more homeowners in Springfield, Missouri, are opting to bring this style into their kitchens. If you want to dive into a farmhouse kitchen remodel, you’ll want to incorporate elements such as:
- Natural and reclaimed wood cabinetry
- Open shelving or glass-front cabinetry
- Butcher block, marble, and soapstone countertops
- Brushed nickel, brushed brass, or wrought iron hardware
- Wood banquet-style tables
- Reclaimed, barn board, vintage oak, or walnut hardwood flooring
- Cool, neutral paint palettes that incorporate white, cream, beige, gray, light blue, and pastel green
At Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, we can help bring the goals you have for your farmhouse kitchen remodel to life. We are a long-trusted home improvement company that is committed to excellence in all facets of business—from the quality of the hardwearing and beautiful products we provide to the expertise of our installers. Throughout the years, we have maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as evidence of that commitment, and were even the recipient of the 2019 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics, so you can trust that we are the right company to partner with for a new kitchen you’ll love.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’re ready to get the farmhouse kitchen remodel you’ve always wanted in Springfield, MO, contact Top Tier Kitchens & Baths today. We can schedule your free, no-pressure consultation, where we’ll show you samples of our countertops and cabinets and help design a plan that works for your home, taste, and budget.